7 DAY ACCESS TO A GP
- Contact the Surgery During Normal Opening hours to book
- Appointments must be Booked in advance
- The appointment will not be with your regular GP
- The appointment will be at another location e.g. walk in centre
- Appointments are available Monday-Friday 6.30pm to 8.00pm
- Appointments are available Saturday and Sunday 9am to Midday
As a consequnce of the improved and increased access to a GP through the service mentioned above. Chapel street will cease to offer a late night surgery and the end of March. We apologise for this but feel that our patients will be offered a better service through this service
Online Services Update April 2017
Over 645 patients are now Registered for the service
This represents around 11% of the practice population -
Our aim is to get back to the 15% uptake we had on our previous system
We encourage you to sign up to take greater control of the own care. The data in brackets gives an indication of the activity in the last 12 months of operation
- Book appointments, (130 patients booked 284 appointments)
- Cancel appointments (114 cancelled appointments)
- Order repeat medications (217 patients made 723 requests)
- See your allergies, recent medications and repeat medications
- You can also opt to view a summary of you health record
If we don't have your email address or you have changed you email address you can still register for the this service by completing and returning the following form
Online Service Registration Form
Once we have your application and processed it we will send you an email with the information and details for you to physically regsister for our online service.
The following weblink will also take you to the login screen
- Please note each patiient has to have a unique email address to sign up
- Therefore families or partners CANNOT register with 1 email address.
CQC INSPECTION VISIT
Chapel Street Medical Centre is Officially Good
The CQC Report has been issued andd is officially avaialble from the CQC website
Please see our CQC web page for a direct link
We would like to thanks all our patients who had appointments on the day for their patience with us where there may have been disruption or delay to the appointments
We would like to thank all those patients who provided feedback to the CQC inspectors, written cards and verbal.
We would like to pay particular thanks to the members of our patient reference group who supported the practice during the day. We had representation at the commencement of the day when we made our initial presentation to the inspectors; they met with the inspector formally during the middle of the day, and had representation at the end of the day during the formal feedback.
We would also like to thank the PRG members who supported the Charity Event on the same day, raising £300 for a children’s cancer charity.
Doctors, Management and Staff